Concrete Test Hammer Analogue (Make: Langry)
Model No. HT225-N
ISO/DIS 8045 International
Standard impact energy：2.207J
Pointer length: 20.0 ± 0. 2mm
Friction of pointer: 0.65 ± 0. 15N
Spherical radius of bouncing rod: 25±1.0mm
Elastic tension spring stiffness: 785.0 ± 30. 0N/m
Bounce hammer unhook position: Scale line “100” at the score line
Operating length of elastic tension spring: 61.5±0.3mm
Stretch length of impact spring: 75±0.3mm
Bounce hammer take-off position: Scale “0”
Calibration value on testing anvil: 80 ± 2
(1) Imported high-quality springs are more fatigue-resistant, aluminum alloy spring seat snap ring assembly
(2) Adopt CNC machining center and other machine tools to refine the movement, and the rebound value is guaranteed.
(3) Silicone bracket for soft hand protection, more comfortable rebound operation.
(4) Finely grind the spherical zero-setting screws to make the rebound firing smoother and smoother.
(5) Improved pointer design, easy to adjust friction and more stable.
(6) Beautiful label and ruler are easy to read, and the hard oxidation treatment of the parts is beautiful and durable.
(7) High-precision aluminum alloy flange is not easy to be damaged, and high-precision hook is not easy to be elastically empty due to abrasion.
(8) Multiple original imported dust-proof components, cleaner movement and longer maintenance period
(9) Abrasion resistance of super-hard 6061 aluminum alloy casing, and the button is not easy to fall off by stretching process.
its nice work.